Carte Blanche

Suggestion

Suggestion

Post by Guest on Mon Oct 12, 2009 12:37 am

I'm suggesting GM put up an suggestion section where members suggest what do we think CB should improve etc.

1. I think the forum is very cool etc but the forum is a bit off set. The whole forum is shifted to the right. I think you guys should look into that. If you don't know I'm talking about, ask. I'll get a screenshot for you guys.

2. Some of the spelling error on certain section is very bad. Make sure to check the spelling so CB can be professional at what they do. :]
    Admin
    Admin

Credits : 45

Re: Suggestion

Post by Admin on Mon Oct 12, 2009 11:08 am

Very Happy Great idea. Suggestion accepted. I will add that forums right away.

As 4 spelling 3rror. they r done on purpose. XD

i am a good writer, but i write all the time. so on the net i feel the freedom to just write however. i also do that so members won't feel so tense about everything. i want people to be calm.

Surprised calm, calm, calm..

i hope u dont mind it toooo much. eh heh... Cool but i'll try to be more decent in my writing in important threads.

as for the forum being pushed to the right, we r using a default layout for the forum. The only thing that belongs to us is the banner. we can change the default layout to something else but this is the only one that would match the banner.

but if it bothers people that much, i'll change it to something else that's more tolerable. :3

Current date/time is Mon Sep 24, 2018 10:58 pm