Carte Blanche

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Carte Blanche

+7
smiley
Atelier
PimpleFace
Cloud
Bonnie
Come5Me
Uta
11 posters

JOBS [[Members of Carte Blanche, Plz Pick one from the List]]

Uta
    Uta
    Admin

Credits : 74

JOBS [[Members of Carte Blanche, Plz Pick one from the List]] Empty JOBS [[Members of Carte Blanche, Plz Pick one from the List]]

Post by Uta Wed Jul 29, 2009 5:23 pm

First, here's the list of people with jobs and what they do.

*If u don't see your name here then that means u have no job OR
    I forgot what it is u do and u need to remind me OR
    u said u wanted a job and since your not communicating with me, I'm not entirely sure if I can depend on u to complete it or not OR
    you can post a reply here stating your job, because everyone likes organized stuff... o;
    -----------------------------------------------------------------

Uta --- manager/boss [someone to manage the ring and decide who does what and what the next step is. Also helps out with every single job on the list.]

Astarya --- Secretary [Helps me carry out orders. As u can see, there r many jobs and things I need to do. Well, secretaries help with that. They r the second highest power in the ring.]

Zel --- manager/secretary #2 [3rd highest ranking power in the ring. Takes over management duties in GMT +8 (time zone) and all zones near it. Commits tasks from boss of the ring and manages/gives orders and commands to all those in lower rank. Is permitted to make his own decisions based on situations he sees fit.]

DollyKiss --- mascot [4th & last highest power, in charge of encouragement, advertisement, and being a good helper.]

Letty --- "Info-Seeker" Head of Information [in charge of all forms of information gathering.]

Cloud --- Bodyguard General #1 & PvP Master [in charge of PvP/Pk. in charge of bodyguards (is #1 bodyguard)]

Ky --- Bodyguard General #2 [2nd in command in Bodyguard field.]

Wisely --- PvP Masters Co-General [2nd in command in PvP Masters Field.]

Bonnie & mimzy --- N00b Helper [in charge of recruiting, teaching, and helping newbies to ECO who will be potential members/supporters of the ring]

Exgalado --- Event Planner #1 [highest in charge of planning, making, and running events.]

Lightning Claw --- Event Planner #2 [Co-General. 2nd highest in charge of planning, making, and running events. Should Event Planner #1 retire, no longer perform his job, or isn't logged on for an event: this guy can take over automatically til 1st position returns til said otherwise. He is to lend help and cooperate with Event Planner #1 and boss of the ring.]

Event Planner Squad --- Come5me

Bonnie --- Quest Guide General [in charge of all things quest related.]

mimzy --- Shining Merchant #1 Goth/Emo Fashion [ in charge of managing and making money for the ring. Also partly in charge of look of ring. And advises Boss & ring members on how to dress in goth/emo or dark fashion. ]

aKi --- ECO Film Producer [ in charge of film/media to promote the ring. ]

GoJin --- Bounty Hunter General [ in charge of the squad that specializes in bounty hunting. Hunts items or maybe even players and reaps rewards in return. ]

BakaMaaka --- Healer/Buffer Squad General [ in charge of squad that is in responsible for heal, buff, and support. ] *will have better title x_x; *

PimpleFace --- Bounty Hunter [in charge of (someone fill this in q-q)]

----------------------------------------------

Last edited by Uta on Sun Aug 16, 2009 9:45 pm; edited 4 times in total
    Uta
    Uta
    Admin

JOBS [[Members of Carte Blanche, Plz Pick one from the List]] Empty Re: JOBS [[Members of Carte Blanche, Plz Pick one from the List]]

Post by Uta Wed Jul 29, 2009 5:48 pm

Power of the Generals

These people u see here r what I call "Generals" (or Captains. same thing.)

All members r belong to them AND me.

Basically it means if u r not a General and u r a member of this ring, u have to show some respect to these people. They can ban u (though they'll have to give me the reason why and have my approval, they still have power to do it else if u've been kicked out, u wont be let back in).
    You have to do what they say.

Now, as u will see in that list of the next post, each General owns a squadron.

Here's how it'll work..

1) Newbies r taken care of by Bonnie, Emi, and me :3. umm We or maybe me since I need something to do, will own a ring on one of our alts and can add u to it for n00b expeditions. But rlly, u will most likely see him in his main and he will show u the ways of the game. If u like the idea of the ring so far and u got the hang of the basics of how to play ECO, he kicks u out the ring if ur in it and has to pass u onto "Cadet Trainer".

2) Since no one applied for "Cadet Trainer" and it's needed, I will be Cadet Trainer til further notice. I add u to a ring on my alt made specifically for Cadets in Training. New members who have not been evaluated for which squadron they'd fit in, has to be put in this ring til further notice. So u can expect to be with the Cadet Trainer or.. "me" for a while. This is still being talked over though..

Now, what's gonna happen is, I'm going to interview u, explain to u about what each squad requires; what it needs; who's in charge; etc. After getting an idea of what u like and what u like to do in ECO I'm going to make "suggestions" on what squadron u should be in. Along with my suggestions u r entitled to suggestions urself.

When we have the list of things "u might be good at" and "things u want", we take it one step at a time. I assign u a task such as "Go meet the General of PvP Masters and complete a task for him/her." or "You have to go do this" or "These people want to be in same squadron as u, so I'm going to tell u to go to Bee Town and kill a queen bee together on ur current level. Even if u die, get the bee killed somehow."

Things like that. But of course the task depends on the squadron. When I'm done with u, it's Step 3..

3) U graduate! I'll try to see if I can find a decent reward for graduating students, but nonetheless, u graduate.
    *throws flowers on ur head, srry if ur allergic to them*
    Now that u've graduated, u can go onto immediately joining the squadron u've been appointed to and carry out ur tasks.

For tasks, plz refer to next post about what members of specified squadron need to do. Now, u guys aren't slaves or anything. There r benefits to squadron members. One of them being, u get to receive help from the uber powered (hopefully) generals. And u get to receive help from other squadrons who each specialize in something different.

U hopefully won't be bored with ur squadron because *u will be treated special. *i'll do my best to benefit u somehow if the things i mentioned arent enough. *and most importantly, u'll feel at home in ur squadron and actually like what it is ur doing. If ur a farmer or miner u might like quests or something. If u like to kill stuff a lot then u might like being in the PvP squadron or whatever squadron that needs that.
    -------------------------------------
    ABOUT ALL THESE STEPS: The squadrons and all this is rlly about further helping players get by instead of leaving them on their own. One of the things I notice in CB is that people make a few friends. But it's hard to be in communication with a lot of people. Well, this is to help u guys meet, get to know, and work together with other people. As well as further develop ur characters and get u to be better at what it is u guys r good at and what it is u want to be good at in ECO.

-------------------------------------
    Uta
    Uta
    Admin

JOBS [[Members of Carte Blanche, Plz Pick one from the List]] Empty Re: JOBS [[Members of Carte Blanche, Plz Pick one from the List]]

Post by Uta Wed Jul 29, 2009 5:54 pm

JOBS NEEDED & AVAILABLE

# Info-Seeking Squad [The Seeker of Knowledge, Letty, has a lot of information to cover on her own. From Wiki info to information not many people know of yet, she is documenting it all. This is a big task for one person to handle though. If u r successful in the translation of ECO wikis to English. Or u r great in "snooping" and "sneaking" around for info about anything and everything of use in ECO then this is the job for u. All information apprehended is not to be shared with anyone (not even other generals) except for Letty and the Boss of the ring until told otherwise by these 2 people. If u r to apprehend other information, u need to have a decent knowledge in trading one piece of information for another. Which I can teach if u don't know. So no wrries. If u like possessing more knowledge than most then this is the kind of job 4 u. To be a member of this squad u must be sneaky and possess a thirst for knowledge, u must be able to keep secrets, & u must have loyalty to the Boss and ur General; no one else.]

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

# N00b Helper Squad [General Cuong can't handle all those newbies by himself. It is ur job to help him carry out his deeds of bringing newbies from ECO over to our side. U r required to be "kind" and "social" for this job. If u like talking to people and ur friendly then ur perfect. U r not required to be very high lvled. Duh, ur helping newbies. But I do suggest u be lvl 15 or higher.
    Ur task consist of: Explaining basic knowledge newbies should/need to know about the game. Give a tour of ECO. Show them important places they should keep in mind "within the newbie area bounds". Acronia West, Acronia East, Acronia North, Acronia South, Acropolis Downtown, Acropolis Uptown (if they joined faction/gained access), and Tiny Island. U also need to keep in mind that u r doing this to gather support from them for our ring. Be sure to offer them spots to join. Memorize Ring Theme, Pre-Goal, Goal, and Mission. Recite it to them so they can know what we're about and whether or not they'd like to join. U must be able to take orders from General & Co-General of N00b helper squad and the Boss of the ring.]

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

`*' Event Planner //TAKEN [in charge of running events & coming up with events that can help bring us further to our goal of increasing communication and building up interest in players and fellow members of the ring alike. i have lots of plans so i will make requests. the actual carrying out of the event will be up to u though. (u can have a team of helpers). to be a General in this field, u have to know how to take orders and how to take suggestions AS WELL as be familiar with how to lead. u ESPECIALLY need to have a sense of "creativity".]

# Event Planner Squad [group in charge of gathering the props and setting up whatever stage there is for events. u will take orders from the Event Planner General and the Boss of the ring. it's suggested that backpack class be in this squad for the gathering of props and information for the events. However, any class can join. As long as u know how to take orders and u have a good sense of creativity and fun.]

`*' Bounty Hunter [not the job from the game. lol. i mean to be a Bounty Hunter General, u must be familiar with monsters, items, and areas within the game. The jobs consist of "hunting" monster items, farming items, mined items, special items, event items, and other players. People r allowed to hire u for the sake of assassinating another player. Be aware that u r NOT allowed to pk the following: the boss of the ring, fellow generals, fellow squad members, and "senior"/"active" members in the ring. Members who contribute and associate themselves with us will be kept track of.
    Inactive members & banned members will not be kept safe from assassination attempts.
    Generals, squad members, and active members can be assassinated only upon the Boss' "direct" request.
    it is suggested that the general be an active player who can take orders from the Boss effectively and can lead his/her squadron effectively. U must be confident in battle but always humble to keep improving. U must lvl urself efficiently and use tactics to decide what skills u need most (dont waste skill points on meaningless stuff) and position stat points in an effective manner. If u lack knowledge in some requirements u can ask for assisstance from fellow generals. Namely Letty the Head of Info & whoever General of PvP and Combat will be.]

# Bounty Hunter Squad [Squadron for the Bounty Hunting General. U must know how to take orders from Bounty Hunter General and Boss of the ring. U must actually be familiar with leveling at least a little bit so u can gather items and access stronger areas. And so u can also be able to access helpful skills that can increase findings and item quality in-game which is only available in high lvled 1st job, 2nd job, or higher classes. It is required that u have a fondness for the "World" in the game. If u r a farmer, u should like being a farmer and not be completely annoyed with it. If u r a miner, u should not hate mining in the game. If u like pk'ing and assassination, u need to be sneaky/ u need to be able to keep secrets from all except the General and boss of the ring/ u need to be fond of what ur doing and not have remorse for the killing of another player who happens to be the target/ and u need to be a combat addict: love the fighting in the game, be good at it, and level level level until u r comfortable with ur battle skills. For the bounty hunting squad as a whole, u need to be able to provide help to other squads including the Boss with ur mad awesome hunting skills. : p ]

`*' Quest Guide ///CO-GENERAL STILL AVAILABLE [a "quest guide" guides people on their quests. Either by information, actual assistance, or acting as a form of defense (bodyguard). Quests include "story quest", "event quest", "marrionette quest", "catty quest", "normal quest" <- cafe ones and the like.. The requirement for this is very much like the Bounty Hunter's. U have to know how to take orders from the boss and how to manage and command ur squadron. U need to be a quest-addict. U have to love the quests and boss battles that come with it. or if u only do quests that collect items, u have to actually like doing so.] <- may be updated.

# Quest Guide Squad [Has to love quests. Has to be good at completing quests. Has to be able to have some decent knowledge about quests and how to do them. Has to be able to take orders from Quest Guide General and the Boss of the ring. Suggested u be familiar with leveling, though if u do a lot of quests, money and level shouldnt even be a problem for u. XD "Survival Skills" is a must. Most quests, especially the catty ones, require u go through a lot all at once. So u need a good sense of survival and teamwork to be able to reach ur goals. This is also expected from the Quest Guide General.]

`*' Shining Merchant Team [To be a Merchant General u need to be familiar with the ways of making and keeping a large amount of money on hand. U r in charge of keeping money for urself and having a veryyyyy large amount of money available for guild/ring funds. Ring Funds is used for the following: making the generals (urself ESPECIALLY) and Boss of the ring look the part (impressive & different but suits their position and theme of the ring), purchase of needed items for special quests that is needed for the sake of the ring or the general's/Boss' own needs as a whole. To pay for items to give away or allowing the ability to give cash away in events/parties and contests. U r required to have "good and fashionable tastes". U have to be creative. When it comes to "looks" u have to have good and reasonable judgement as well as have the "idea" to listen, try, and accept opinions of others. U will be asked to help in terms of style and decoration of costumes, airships/houses/gardens, and whatever else they may be to dress-up in the game. Because fashion is pretty biased, I will ask that there be a "team of Merchant Generals" to commit to these jobs. U will all be doing the same thing, except u will each have a separate taste and commitment in fashion.

We Will Need: Goth/Emo Fashion Merchant (will assisst in overall look of the ring. we r dominion theme afterall.) ,
    Pop Currency Merchant (think Lady Gaga, Beyonce, gangster, HiHi Puffy Ami Yumi, Gackt / celebrities kind of thing. Term: "Pop" like in pop music),
    Casual Merchant (normal, comfortable, but attractive clothing. namely the kind teens often go for. nicely designed shirt + skirt/pants to match and that's it. maybe cute accessories to help.),
    Classic Merchant (rennaisance, medieval, u name it. dragons and swords. ball room dancing. This merchant has to be both classy and classic.), & Visual Kei (i dunno what this is rlly.. @_@)

~k, u probly know more about clothes than i do, but those r the themes that i know of or at least know exists. so we need a merchant for each.
    Lastly, but importantly, generals and boss of the ring do not have to pay u in return for services. However, squad members, members, and people outside the ring can be asked to pay u. If u want assisstants then it's up to u. But it is not rlly required for ur job.]

`*' PvP Master [TAKEN./// PvP Master is what it is. A General specialized in combat. More so than the other generals. Mostly the "Player vs Player" kind. When u go into the arena, u will be wearing the ring's name on ur shoulder along with the title of PvP Master. So it is required that u be adept and knowledgeable in the combatic ways of ECO. Stats, Job Skill, Strategy, and the Actual Power to show for it. That's what's needed in being PvP Master as far as I know. This title can't be trusted to just anyone. U will need to be incredibly loyal to the boss of the ring. Pk'ing is also part of it. If u wish to Pk or allow ur squadron to PK, it's up to u. U aren't required to babysit much. As PvP Master, u can stand ok on ur own. U merely give tips and develop the Squadron (which will be the ring's military force) to the best of ur ability. Do not give them all ur secrets though. We wouldn't want them PK'ing u instead. lol. Just train them to be admirably decent. Whatever else they want to improve on, they have to train themselves to the bone in order to dethrone u.]

# PvP Masters Squad [U love the taste of battle. U want to defeat ur enemies swiftly but in a way that u can enjoy the moment. If PvP'ing and PK'ing is ur forte, this is most definitely the place 4 u. If u wish to assisst in assassinations of other players, u can take assassination requests from Bounty Hunter General if there is any. With each kill and each show of power u reveal in-game, u display the power of the ring. It is required that u be highly interested in combat. And that u have moderate/decent fighting skills in the least. If u suck at fighting and u despise leveling all the time and fighting other players, then this is definitely not the kind of job u want to be in. For those who do qualify and accept this job, I hope u r able to achieve a great name for urself in battle.]

`*' Cadet Trainer [U r in charge of finding out which member would fit which squadron. U r to inform them of what the ring is. How we work. Get them to familiarize themaelves with the ring and job descriptions of the sqaudron. Take them on trips to witness the work of the Generals and the their squads. U can't take people on trips to see different squads at a time. So it's ur job to talk witha General and schedule a trip for them. On those trips, the cadet will be judged by members of the particular squad guiding them and the General him/herself. If I'm online at the time or not too busy (i have to help with everything ~.~) u can have them follow me around for a while. I'd be more than glad to explain things to them. If u feel u need a squad for whatever reason, u r free to gather urself some people, but since u r basically "sending them out" to go "try" stuff and follow the members of the squadron around for a while, u don't rlly have much. This CAN get troublesome if there is a lot of people. So keep "getting urself some help" in mind.]
    For this job u r required:: to NOT be lenient. u can't cuddle them and say "well ur cute so u pass". It's ur job to make sure the person has a high chance of succeeding in the squad they r positioned in. Part of their fate lies in ur hands.

`*' ECO-Film Producer CO-General/Team available [In charge of making you tube/online stream films, amv's, and promotional vids about/for the ring. Job consist of recording in-game footage and making series/videos for youtube. Editing video software is required. Would be helpful if the person is good at making them and has healthy experience with YouTube and how to get a video to be popular. ECO-FP (Film Producer) has rights to make own videos. However, I need a mini series of some sort done about the lives of boss and general in the ring. So i'll need this person to cooperate with me on that.] -- NO SQUAD: i dont think this job rlly requires a squad, however, a co-general would be helpful so he/she has a team mate. If ECO-FP needs/wants a squad then I will put it in the listing.

Magazine Team [ General position taken by Dolly (mascot). We want to have an ECO magazine run by the ring. This will help with promotion because the mag will be revealed to the public. To take part u must have at least one or more of these skills: *snooping for good n rare information that include tips, events, and gossip; *gfx skills (graphics) meaning experience with image editors such as adobe photoshop, paintshop, etc. with the making of wallpapers, banners, or anything of the like; *artistic skills meaning drawing, vectoring, and/or comic making; *literary skills meaning u r familiar or at least decent in writing. ]
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Last edited by Uta on Sun Aug 16, 2009 10:17 pm; edited 3 times in total
    Uta
    Uta
    Admin

Post by Uta Wed Jul 29, 2009 5:58 pm

SOME EXTRA JOBS Still gives a position higher than squadron members.

WE ALSO NEED VICE-GENERALS For every single job on the list (cept for boss) we should have a Vice-General. Vice Generals should be the right hand partner for the general of the ring and also have a sense of loyalty to the boss of the ring.

Ur job is to do "some" things in my stead. U enforce my rules and my power. U make sure everyone's doing their job the way they should do it. U also need to pass on messages from me to another person. Set up meetings with alliances, potential alliances, and people who need me. (Cuz even though i keep giving my msn only a FEW PEOPLE ACTUALLY ADD ME) u know who u r. =_=
    And it's hard to keep track of the people merely by looking for them in-game.

It is suggested that u r GMT: -5:00 or somewhere reasonably close to that time.
    U must be loyal to the Boss. I won't pile too much work on u. I'm not a monster. @_@;

BODYGUARD I needs bodyguards. I needs someone to speed lvl me and make sure I'm safe from pk'ing and ridicule. This person needs to be extremely loyal to the job. If u don't like lvling nor babysitting me (and Lumi-nee and the secretary) then u r not fit for the job.
    It is suggested that u r GMT: -5:00 or somewhere reasonably close to that time.
    Uta
    Uta
    Admin

Post by Uta Wed Jul 29, 2009 5:59 pm

C O M P E N S A T I O N (Pay) FOR GENERALS & SQUAD MEMBERS

If u do ur assigned service for "squad members", "actual members", and "people outside the ring" then u can be paid based on a "reasonable price" taking effort and difficulty into account. If u fail the request/task u will be docked in pay if not payed at all. As u can see, doing quests for generals and the Boss of the ring is not in the list of people who have to pay u. That's because we're paying u in another way. We're trying to bring u fame and prestige through popularity of the ring overall. We r lending our information and our own services to u so u can improve ur character in what it is u want to specialize. If u should need personal help, we (the generals and the boss) will do the best we "reasonably" can.
    On Services ::: Squad members get discounts. Normal members get a "small" but pleasing discount. Alliances get the same as normal discounts. Alliance Owners get same discount as squad members. Unless said otherwise by the Boss of the ring, these people cannot get services for free. People outside the ring r not allowed to be given discounts. Unless ur general tells u otherwise or u want to do charity work.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Why We Need These Jobs

Think about our theme, our semi-goal, our goal, and our mission to be #1. We can't be best at everything. But being at least decent and favorable in these fields can bring us to our goal if not amazingly close. U may be thinking "Ur going too far!" "Other guilds don't do these things!". Well the guilds u know aren't number 1. To be number 1, u have to have something of worth. Even if it's just doing something no one else's done b4. Our goal is to make ECO more real. To increase interaction and interest between players. To establish a society. Well these things r part of it. And having played ECO's CB, everything I've asked for (as flashy as i made it look) r reasonable and possible. So please think about this seriously. Thanks.

WARNING Plz try not to brag too much about our ideas. Thx.
    Come5Me

Credits : 4

Post by Come5Me Sun Sep 20, 2009 10:29 am

Event Planner Squad <<< is this group still open?
    if yes thn count me in. bdw, i jz registered today +i nvr played ECO be4 either in CBT or any other servers,
    Bonnie
    Bonnie
    Admin

Credits : 39

Post by Bonnie Sun Sep 20, 2009 12:20 pm

I'm certain that that group is open. All the other groups are open too, anything crossed out and says taken, is taken. Obviously.

eeeee. I'm pretty sure this list needs to be updated.
    Come5Me

Credits : 4

Post by Come5Me Sun Sep 20, 2009 1:13 pm

jz wana make sure ~lalala

+im a newbie so its my first exp playing tis game.
    10 more days, rolf
    9 more days cz its after 12 haha
    Cloud
    Cloud
    Admin

Credits : 38

Post by Cloud Tue Sep 22, 2009 5:33 am

O_O?
    PimpleFace
    PimpleFace

Credits : 2

Post by PimpleFace Thu Sep 24, 2009 9:56 pm

hmm so theres vice generals?
    is the job vice general for bounty hunter still available?
    if it is count me in
    Bonnie
    Bonnie
    Admin

Post by Bonnie Tue Sep 29, 2009 10:19 pm

Bounty Hunter is available.
    I'm guessing you'll be the bounty hunter now? :D
    Atelier
    Atelier

Credits : 17

Post by Atelier Wed Sep 30, 2009 7:42 am

lone wolf looking for a job =3

what are the available jobs left?
    smiley
    smiley

Credits : 9

Post by smiley Mon Oct 05, 2009 10:05 am

smiley looking for job Razz I'm not GMT -5 though. I'm GMT +8.

Can do some graphic editing...though my key goal now is to get to jlevel 32 for sword delay cancel :P
    Noein

Credits : 17

Post by Noein Mon Oct 05, 2009 5:22 pm

Ooh! Can I be on the Noob Helper Squad? I love learning about games, and regurgitating it back up xD. I've read a decent amount of guides on the forums, and a lot on the Wiki. I'm resourceful, so if I don't know the answer, I can find it fairly quickly. >w< Most games people nickname me as "The Keeper of Knowledge!11!!11" Very Happy.
    Dievan
    Dievan

Credits : 8

Post by Dievan Mon Oct 05, 2009 5:39 pm

What? Job? Wasn't that a game? XD

Let me see what i could do... There are too many things here lol.

Something that a noob eco low level wizard at gmt+1 could do? XD
    Bonnie
    Bonnie
    Admin

Post by Bonnie Mon Oct 05, 2009 7:13 pm

what are the available jobs left?
    Basically anything not listed in the first page, I'll edit the actual list of jobs under it later... Even I don't like staring at walls of text.

smiley looking for job JOBS [[Members of Carte Blanche, Plz Pick one from the List]] 862829 I'm not GMT -5 though. I'm GMT +8.
    Can do some graphic editing...though my key goal now is to get to jlevel 32 for sword delay cancel :P
    Possibly the magazine team, run by DollyKiss. I don't know much about it, honestly, but it could use someone who has graphic making/editing skills.

Ooh!
    Can I be on the Noob Helper Squad? I love learning about games, and
    regurgitating it back up xD. I've read a decent amount of guides on the
    forums, and a lot on the Wiki. I'm resourceful, so if I don't know the
    answer, I can find it fairly quickly. >w< Most games people
    nickname me as "The Keeper of Knowledge!11!!11"
    I honestly find it strangely funny to hear that. I was thinking "ohai, Noe would make an awesome addition to the n00b halping squad." when I see how much yeh knew about the game, and how you answered people so fast... yeah. xD

What? Job? Wasn't that a game? XD
    Let me see what i could do... There are too many things here lol.
    Something that a noob eco low level wizard at gmt+1 could do? XD

Maybe... the Support squad? forgot the name, it's run by Cobra in-game though. iirc it's for support jobs, like all the spellusers and especially vates.

jeez, I feel like the cadet trainer.
    I'm sucha busybody. aaaah.
    Yagami
    Yagami

Credits : 12

Post by Yagami Sun Oct 11, 2009 2:51 am

bonnie, i wanna join ur squad... coz i dunno which job o position should i gt into... can??
    Bonnie
    Bonnie
    Admin

Post by Bonnie Sun Oct 11, 2009 9:59 am

You're welcome to my squad~
    I have no clue who else is supposed to be in my squads as of now though. +_+
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Credits : 45

Post by Admin Mon Oct 12, 2009 11:06 am

There will be a new job list. We r scrapping this one. We r no longer a military force. We're an entertainers' ring. From now on we focus on sticking together and making events and having fun while entertaining others. We've become like a circus or something :0

From no on let's focus on fun. I'm srry about the whole squads thing and confusing everyone but we wont have to deal with such confusion anymore.

Please find me in-game under IGN Howl or IGN Uta so I can add u to ring. :3

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Apr 28, 2024 9:01 am